Browns Accessibility Statement
Browns is committed to ensure an appropriate accommodation service for prospective guests with disabilities. We have NAS Mobility Level 1, and lodge number two, has been designed for that level of mobility, and we are trying to make our home as accessible as we can. We welcome any enquires from guests with disabilities so we can discuss their needs and all reasonable attempts will be made to meet these.
1. Host trained under Welcome Host Scheme.
2. Assistance dogs welcome.
3. Enquiries and bookings using BT Typetalk service are welcomed from the hearing impaired (e-mail and fax are also alternatives.)
4. Emergency information can be communicated verbally on request.
5. All the lodges are ground floor, each with their own door to the outside.
6. The nearest railways station is Creswell, 2 miles away, and guest collection can be arranged.
7. A list of local taxis is available.
8. Assistance with luggage is offered.
9. All lodges have remote control TV and DVD players.
10. All lodges have tea/coffee making facilities.
11. Mobile phone coverage is adequate for most networks.
12. Our breakfast menu and guest information can be described verbally.
13. Dietary requirements can be catered for with advance notification.
14. People with nut allergies, should be aware that nuts may be included in products used in the kitchen.
15. People allergic to cat fur, should be award that there is a family cat on the premises.
Access to main the cottage and the lodges.
1. Plenty of parking available, surfaced with gravel, immediately in front of cottage and lodges.
2. The ground floor entrance and dining room are level, with one step into lodge number three.
3. The garden is easily accessible, with a bridge over the ford.